Underwater strand pelletizing system type ips-SGU / 3 are used especially for processing recycled materials. Their sturdy design, sealed bearing points in the cutting head, straightforward operation and fast maintenance thanks to easy access to all components guarantee high process reliability. The system can be quickly and flexibly adapted to changed operating parameters at any time.
The result: outstanding pellet quality with high process stability.
Due to its compact design, the ips-SGU / 3 underwater strand pelletizing system can be easily integrated into existing production environments. The pellet dryer and the process water system, as well as the electrical control with ips user interface, complete the underwater strand pelletizing system.
- Working widths of 120 mm, 220 mm, 320 mm or 420 mm
- Draw in speeds up to 250 m/min
- Cooling sections up to 8 m before cutting
- Throughputs up to 4.300 kg/h
- Particularly easy start of the pelletizing process
- Fully automatic re-threading after strand breakages
- Low-dust, even pellets
- High production yields
- Extremely easy operation, minimum personnel requirements
- Sound cover as standard